- About Us
- Our Products
- breakfast boards
- cheese boards
- dry wipe boards
- euro mats
- fridge magnets
- magnetic wipe boards
- place mats
- Product Backings & Finishes
- Artwork Guidelines
Our artwork guidelines are here to assist our new and existing customers with artwork queries they may have. We require all artwork to have a MINIMUM resolution of 300dpi to achieve a satisfactory print result. We will not process any artwork below this resolution.
Formats of artwork are as follows:
Preferred formats – Photoshop Files (.psd), Illustrator (.eps), PDF (.pdf)
Acceptable formats – Jpeg (.jpg), TIF (.tif)
*Please note – These need to be un-flattened files / layer enabled, so we can edit individual colours. Please do not send artwork with crop marks or keylines flattened onto the image*
- Artwork is accepted via WeTransfer, Dropbox, BigMailFile or USB.
- We work to uncoated pantone references & print onto uncoated paper
- Templates for products are provided upon request.
Melamine Artwork Guidelines:
- Artwork needs to have 5mm bleed at each edge the image/design
Square Coaster: 100 x 100mm finished size needs artwork set at 110 x 110mm.
Keep important subject matter/text/signature at least 5mm from edge of product.
Glass Artwork Guidelines:
- Artwork set to the exact size of product – no bleed required
*Artwork / Design work is available but quoted on an individual basis. Please note, we are a print ready company. Charges will apply to artwork received that does not comply to artwork guidelines @ £30/hour*
To download our Artwork Guidelines, please click the link below: