- About Us
- Our Products
- breakfast boards
- cheese boards
- dry wipe boards
- euro mats
- fridge magnets
- magnetic wipe boards
- place mats
- Product Backings & Finishes
- Artwork Guidelines
Why create Melamine products for your Homeware brand?
- Compliment and complete your existing product range
- Our cutting edge printing technologies create excellent reproductions of your designs.
- Over 200 years of combined industry experience
- Open up new markets for your art
Let your creativity run free. We have a complete customisable product range to compliment your designs.
- Handcrafted in the UK
- In house print team with over 60 year’s worth of experience
- High Quality sustainable material
- Short and Long print runs
- Our dedicated customer care team available at every stage of the journey
- Respect of your copyright
100% UK Manufacturing
- Our items are fully printed and manufactured in the UK. We are ISO9001:2015 certified, as well as working towards ISO14001 standard.
- Our UK factory enables a quick turnaround for samples ranges. Our lead time throughout the year varies between 1.5 – 4 weeks, depending on current workload.
High quality printing and crafted with care
- We pride ourselves on providing the best print quality in the industry
- Each piece undergoes rigorous quality inspection
- We have trained specialists in each area of production
- Colour accuracy and quality maintained on each batch of production
A choice of Melamine finish
We manufacture 2 types of melamine finish; Matt and Gloss.
- Matt finish is a harder wearing surface
- The Gloss finish adds a touch of luxury, as well as bringing vibrant colours to life
A choice of product backing
We believe table ware without a backing is unfinished product. We provide a choice of backing as standard. Choose from:
- Sustainably sourced Cork
- Black Baize Felt
- Green Baize Felt
- Blue Baize Felt
For our Chopping Board range, we offer a customisable Wood effect reverse. Showcase your brand logo on the cutting side, or simply choose from our wood effect catalogue.
Flexible Minimum Orders
We understand that new designs need to be market tested. We like to build long standing relationships with our customer. Our mantra is to grow with the customer over the years, and as such we are extremely flexible on our minimum order quantities.
- Our short lead time allows for regular restock orders, to maintain a continuous supply all year round.
- Low MOQs
- Competitive Contract Pricing, to facilitate your business growth
Bringing your products to market
We provide facilities for your products to arrive with you, ready for sale.
- Environmentally friendly packaging
- Labelling and Barcode Service
- Product Wrapping
- International Delivery
Expert Customer Care
Our experienced customer service team are available to guide you through all aspects of your melamine journey. We can provide specialist advice on product design and pricing. Our mission is to build a long lasting relationship with you.
For more information, please fill in the form below and a member of our team will contact you.